Last chance to make the most of the Dine by the River offers and enjoy one of the eleven amazing riverside restaurants!
We've been working with eleven fantastic riverside restaurants to give you the chance to Dine by the River for less. Each restaurant has put together delicious Totally Thames festival set menus for you to enjoy - and the offers end Friday 30 September.
Why not head to Skylon for lunch and enjoy beautifully prepared modern British cuisine overlooking spectacular views of the Thames and the South Bank, or head to The Narrow at Limehouse where you can cosy up in the lovely dining conservatory which sits right on the river itself.
- Kaspar's Seafood Bar & Grill: Two courses £25 or three courses £28
- Sea Containers at Mondrian: Three courses & a glass of Prosecco £25
- Skylon: Two courses £20 or three courses £25 with a glass of wine
- The Gun: Two courses £18 or three courses £22
- Tom's Kitchen Somerset House: Two courses £21.50 or three courses £25.50
- Cantina del Ponte: Three course lunch: £15.50 or three course dinner £25.50
- Butlers Wharf Chop House: Two courses £25.50 or three courses £27.50
- The Perkin Reveller: Fish Pie & Brew £12.50
- The Bingham: Three courses & a glass of wine £25
- The Narrow: Two courses £23 or three courses £27 with a glass of wine
- The Battersea Quarter: Three courses & a glass of wine £25
Quote: 'Totally Thames Dine bythe River' when making your booking over the phone.