In 2016 Totally Thames was enjoyed by over 2.2 million people, who attended over 120 river-related events throughout the month of September.
We need investment from businesses with a interest in the river and its communities to continue inspiring, educating and connecting communities to the river. Totally Thames has a number of partnership opportunities with an array of benefits, including brand association and profile-raising, experiential, corporate hospitality and networking, staff-engagement and sampling.
To explore all sponsorship opportunities, with a bespoke benefits package tailored to your organisations needs, contact Jenny Davis on 020 7928 8998.
What we can do for you
- Align your business with the festival’s established brand values of inclusion, creativity, diversity and celebration
- Align your business with London – innovative, dynamic - the world's most high-profile cultural city
- Access to unique locations and venues
- Spectacular hospitality opportunities for clients, stakeholders, employees and business partners
- Form links with key London stakeholders
- Engage employees via volunteering, team-building activities and working with artists
- Unparalleled CSR benefits – engage your community all year round via the festival’s learning and participation work
- Promote your brand or sample your products directly to a huge London, national and international audience
- Principal Sponsor
- Major individual event partnerships
- On site brand experience packages
- Sampling / pouring rights
Key facts about us
- Audience: in excess of 2.2 million
- Key celebration for London - highlight of the cultural calendar
- ABC1&2s - Londoners, families.
- Events are predominantly free and open to all
- Strong Media Partners including London Evening Standard, Time Out and Londonist
- Iconic locations along a 42-mile London stretch of the river
- Winner of two Visit London Awards - ‘Cultural Event of the Year’ and ‘Best Celebration of Cultural Diversity’