Totally Thames is back in September 2016 with an inspiring month-long season, which brings the river to life via an exciting season of arts, cultural and river events throughout the 42-mile stretch of the Thames in London.
If you are interested in learning new skills and gaining valuable experience then come and take part this year and join our festival ambassador team!
What will you get?
- The chance to play a key role in one of London’s largest arts events
- Experience in festival stewarding, audience research, event admin and communications
- £10 per day to cover expenses
- A Totally Thames t-shirt
- The opportunity to meet new people and have fun!
What we require:
You don’t need experience of volunteering with us before, as full training will be given, however some experience of working with the public is essential. What we are looking for:
- A team of people who love meeting people and who have a willingness to learn. You must be confident at communicating, punctual and organised.
- A team of enthusiastic well-presented individuals who have a passion for culture
- A small amount of events may require specific skills or fitness ability so please read through the additional requirements for some of the events to understand what you are committing to.
- Commitment to the dates and times offered to you for your chosen volunteer role, and attendance at a volunteer briefing session planned for Wednesday 17 August, 6-9pm.
- Please note, all volunteers must be aged 18 or over.
If you are interested in volunteering this year then please email Sarah Walsh, General Manager on email@example.com.