Totally Thames is an exciting month-long celebration of London’s river featuring arts, music and community festivals; colourful regattas; thrilling river races; foreshore archaeology, exploration, environmental and educational activities; as well as river-linked activities in London’s 17 riverside boroughs.
The inaugural Totally Thames was enjoyed by over 2.7 million people, who attended over 170 river related events throughout the month of September.
A collaborative effort, more than 70 partners help programme, fund and promote Totally Thames and in 2014 the London-wide marketing and PR campaign achieved 500+ media breaks reaching 124 million people.
Totally Thames aims, by 2016, to be the biggest multi-faceted season of river events in the world.
By participating in Totally Thames, you’ll join a high-quality, high-profile programme of river-focused events. You’ll get a full page listing here on the Totally Thames website and will be included in the festival printed programme. Select events will be profiled in our regular newsletters, social media channels and through our PR campaign.
Here’s some of the ways that you and your organisation can get involved:
- Tell us your ideas, invite us in for a chat with you – we have extensive event experience – and are always willing to help
- You could programme an event yourself – this provides us with the strongest platform to promote you
- Walks and talks, open days, special access to attractions and behind-the-scenes tours are excellent media-friendly activities
- Offers and/or competitions are an easy mechanism for us to promote you – and not just in September – we’re active year round
- Perhaps you can help us? – We are always looking for venues with a particular link to the Thames for talks and other events – can you provide us with access to the perfect location for a pop-up?
- Help us spread the word! – from mid-August, please distribute our programme and pin up our poster – use the hashtag #TotallyThames and link to us.
Get in touch
T: 020 7928 8998 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org