Calling all Secondary School teachers and career advisors get on board a boat to learn about the 95 miles of career opportunities on the River Thames for young people:
- Meet apprentices (past and present) and employers to hear about current and future vacancies as well as the importance of the Thames to London.
- Hear from students at Ravensbourne College competition about their winning marketing campaign to bring a wider diversity of people into the #CareersOnTheThames
- Learn new #skills – hands on boat stability; update your rope skills; and tour an engine room
- Take away a #CareersOnTheThames toolkit
- Refreshments will be served aboard a boat trip to see the major opportunities in East London for young people on the Thames.