Two days of fantastic, free activities for tots to teenagers (and much older!) at this lovely riverside park in the shadow of Tower Bridge and beside City Hall. Enjoy everything from festival music to arts and crafts. This much-loved, annual event also brings together scores of voluntary and charitable organisations involved with the ecology, history and industries of the Thames.
- Creative, fun, educational and hands-on clay-modelling for young and old with Whale of a Time.
- Meet some of Vauxhall City Farm’s furry and feathered sheep, goat, alpaca, chicken, and duck friends.
- Listen to poet Barefoots Billion's Philip Wells who is walking 1,000 miles barefoot across the UK in aid of the one billion children across the world living in poverty.
- Refresh your head – try on a leafy hat with Zoë Cameron and Damaris Booth's Edible Hats. With an eye on the wasted growing space atop peoples' heads, dare to green your heads & feed the wildlife with a Habitat-hat! Step aboard for some pirate gardening with free workshops in minting pirate seed coins. Green Beards aHoy!
- Make a mini boat with the friendly folk from Unicorn Theatre and sail it on the Tiny Thames.
Take part in a dragon boating training session with Thames Dragons - a friendly team from many different walks of life, ranging from paddlers who compete at an international level to complete novices willing to learn. Gain skilled instruction from the highly experienced coaching team, sample one of the fastest growing and most exciting racing sports, have fun and keep fit!